Welcome to our Blog

Thanks for signing in to view our blog. We hope to keep you up-to-date with all the happenings in the Haynes family in this website.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's all about Owen


Today I was definitely a grandma. Meg went out to the store to buy baby supplies and groceries, and I got to babysit. :) Owen is so tiny that he fits in my forearm. He loves to snuggle, so I am having a wonderful time snuggling with him. We rocked in the chair in his room today, and I sang to him. It is funny when I am holding him up on my shoulder and he gets hungry and starts to "shark" on my face. He is a little bit jaundice, so we had him lying in the sun on my bed for a while today. Unfortunately, I think it would take hours for the sun here to do him much good. The doctor has him on some supplemental vitamin D. We think he is starting his first growth spurt as he ate like a little piggy today. After dinner tonight, we watched the movie "Eagle Eye." Meg fell asleep pretty early on, and I followed suit about 3/4's into the movie. I awoke in time to see the end, and Dave explained what I had missed. It was definitely action packed, and falling asleep was not a good thing to do.

No comments: