Welcome to our Blog

Thanks for signing in to view our blog. We hope to keep you up-to-date with all the happenings in the Haynes family in this website.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Baths and Photo Shoot






Owen had his first sponge bath (still waiting for the cord to fall off!) since I have been here; and for the first time since I arrived, he cried - no tears, but he cried. I forgot how much crying tugs at the heart. He smells so good. I had my shower and babysat while Meg went to the bank and ran a few errands. Upon her return, she put make-up on me to get me ready for a photo shoot of me and Owen. She is very particular, down to having me wear one of her blue sweaters and picking out the perfect outfit for Owen. We got a lot of great pictures and will post them as they become available. But for now, here are four of my favorites.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These photos look great! Maybe Meg should have been a photographer.