Welcome to our Blog

Thanks for signing in to view our blog. We hope to keep you up-to-date with all the happenings in the Haynes family in this website.

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Princess broke her crown


Sunday night we dined on Mexican food at Macayo's, a "must" for the boys when they are in town. Natasha had entertained us throughout dinner, especially having fun with her Uncle Kevin. While we were finishing up our meal and enjoying the ambiance on the patio that overlooks the water, I felt something hard in my mouth and proceeded to fish out part of my crown! Unfortunately, I spent two hours in the dentist chair the next day getting the tooth prepared for a new crown and having a temporary one put in. This was definitely not an activity I would have planned during the boys' visit!! That night we went to Grandpa and Grandma Henning's house for dinner, and Ann and Natasha had the opportunity to meet my Aunt Flo and cousin Jan. We watched "Dancing with the Stars" and got a kick out of Natasha's dancing along with the music!

No comments: