Welcome to our Blog

Thanks for signing in to view our blog. We hope to keep you up-to-date with all the happenings in the Haynes family in this website.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Babies Make You Tired!!!!

Today's big event was Natasha meeting her cousin Ryder (look for a future post). After Ryder's and Lisa's visit, Brian, Ann, Natasha, and I went to a soccer game at Mesa Community College so Brian could see one of his friends who was playing on the team from Pima Community College. We stopped at Yupha's Thai Kitchen for take-out and and feasted when we got home. Once the kitchen was cleaned up, Ann retreated to their bedroom to take a nap, and I decided to take a relaxing bath as I was pretty exhausted myself. When I got out of the bath and looked into the living room, Natasha and Brian were sleeping on the floor; Jim was asleep on the sofa!!! And to top it off, Caitlin and Meggie were both zonked in their crates!!! Babies sure do make you tired.

No comments: