Welcome to our Blog

Thanks for signing in to view our blog. We hope to keep you up-to-date with all the happenings in the Haynes family in this website.

Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Autumn!!!!



This is unquestionably my favorite time of the year, and I feel so blessed to be spending it in Hampton Bays with Dave and Meg where IT REALLY IS AUTUMN! Everywhere we drive offers a view of orange, yellow, and red leaves. I took a couple of pictures of the foliage that I am looking at every day from the kids' house. The bright red tree is just outside my bedroom window. Fortunately, I took these pictures the first day I was here as the rain and wind have blown many of the leaves off the tree. Today there is a chill in the air; Meg says it feels like winter is finally going to move in. Maybe it is fortunate that I will be moving on . . . but I'll be back to experience that season as well in 6-8 weeks. At least I can snuggle a baby to keep warm. :)

No comments: